At Kindercare Psychology, our goal is to provide treatment and support to all individuals within a family unit, and many of our clinicians have years of experience working with adults. We use a client-centered approach to therapy, drawing on various evidence-based treatment modalities, such as cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT), dialectical-behaviour therapy (DBT), emotion-focused therapy (EFT), solution-focused therapy (SFT), etc., to help each individual make the necessary changes to meet their potential and improve their overall well-being.
We commonly see adults presenting with various concerns, with or without a formal diagnosis:
- mood and anxiety concerns
- obsessive-compulsive symptoms
- stress, including school, work, or family-related stressors
- relationship difficulties
- a history of trauma
- grief and bereavement
- anger management
- low self-esteem/confidence
- difficulty within their executive functioning
*Therapy services are provided both in person and online. Virtual sessions are provided in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Yukon.